Tier 1 competition while attending the high school of your choice!
Our program focuses on training and development to prepare players to compete at the highest level of girls hockey in North America.
ENHANCED SKILL DEVELOPMENT:
- 80+ hours practice and skill sessions.
- Season long off ice strength and conditioning training led by Kelly Wild / Timber Wolf Cross Fit.
HIGH EXPOSURE COMPETITION:
- Participate in HS Elite League, including NIT tournament.
- 50-60 games at Tier I level as well as 4-5 well-scouted tournaments.
NO SCHOOL TRANSFER REQUIRED!
- Stay with your friends in your current school.
College exposure tournaments
NIT – OCT.
2 NATIONS – OCT.
SSM – NOV.
WINNIPEG – JAN.
MADISON – FEB.